Bernie’s belief is “If you don’t understand a report, the report is badly designed”.
In this half day course on report design and usability you will learn:
- How research into perception, psychology and memory can make your reports as easy to understand as a weather forecast
- How to present data that can be understood in less than a second
- The best ways to use the tools you already have (like Excel) to create results you never though possible, using our unique BareBones graphs.
The session can also include a practical hands-on workshop session looking at your existing reports and seeing how you transform them into simpler, easier to understand and clearer documents.
A few questions you may have:
- How many people can attend? – It’s an intense half day course for a maximum of 12 people.
- What does it cost? – £2000 +VAT (that’s for 12 people, not per head)
- Are you just going to preach at me? – No, this session is an interactive exploration of the subject.
- Are you going to try and sell me something? – No, all the techniques described will be applicable to your existing software and systems.
- What if we get nothing from it? – You get your money back, no questions asked.
- If you have any further questions, why not give us a call on the number below or email your question to [email protected]
How do I book?
For tailored version of any of these services contact Bernie